||Registry of biomedical companies:
   [A] [B] [C] [D] [E] [F] [G] [H] [I] [J] [K] [L] [M] [N] [O] [P] [Q] [R] [S] [T] [U] [V] [W] [X] [Z] 525 active entries
20-22 Rue Henri et Gilberte Goudier
Phone: +33 (0) 4 73 64 92 39
Please notice: This entry hasn't been updated by the submitting company for more than 2 years. It could be possible that this company doesn't longer exists.
We provide customized analytical services for the structural characterization of recombinant or native proteins from different origins (animal or plant). Our main expertise is the characterization of protein glycosylation. Our services are addressed to Academic Research Laboratories, R&D departments of Agro Food Industries, Cosmetic Industries, or R&D departments of Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology companies.
- N-linked glycan profiling (from purified glycoproteins or in gel glycoproteins)
- O-linked glycan profiling
- Glycosylation site occupation
- Monosaccharide analysis
- Sialic Acid analysis (NeuAc , NeuGc)
- Search of Xenoantigen GalaGal
- Analysis of specifically modified N-glycan structures: Phosphoglycans and Sulfated Glycans
Glycomic in the context of clinical research or fundamental biology.
- Glycan profiling from complex samples (Serum, cells, CSF..)
- Comparison of IgG Fc N glycosylation profiles from human serum
General Protein Characterization
- Analysis of pure or complex sample of proteins by gel electrophoresis: 1D, 2D Patterns, Western blot, (ex: HCP characterization)
- Identification of proteins by MALDI TOF MS (Autoflex Speed, Bruker)
- GlycoPeptide mapping by MALDI TOF MS
- Mass determination by MALDI TOF MS
- Peptide mapping (ex: To verify your clone of expression before protein purification)
Last update of this entry: August 30, 2017