||Registry of biomedical companies:
  [A] [B] [C] [D] [E] [F] [G] [H] [I] [J] [K] [L] [M] [N] [O] [P] [Q] [R] [S] [T] [U] [V] [W] [X] [Y] [Z] 660 active entries
20 Palmer Square, PO Box 644
United States of America, New Jersey
Please notice: This entry hasn't been updated by the submitting company for more than 2 years. It could be possible that this company doesn't longer exists.
* We are primarly focused on the FDA regulated industries of Pharmaceuticals, Biotech, Medical Devices, Cosmetics, Neutracuticals, and Foods.
* We provide Hi Quality Regulatory Compliance, Quality Assurance, and Validation-engineering services.
* We are a compliment of Business, Operations and Management, Architects, Engineers, Project Managers, Pharmacists, Chemists and Scientists, Validation and Regulatory Compliance Experts.
* Our combined business and technical specialties cover the entire spectrum of applied science, engineering, design, regulatory compliance, and HS&E within the FDA Regulated Industries sector.
* Our staff enjoys the confidence of Fortune 100 companies and the U.S. Food and Drug Administration.
* We are recognized by the regulated industries as one of the most knowledgeable, practical, and results-orientated advisory groups.
* We have in-house experts in each area and operating unit of the industry, collectively we provide a very unique, broad based service in facility location and acquisition, finance and venture capital, building design, construction, renovation, build-out, certification, regulatory compliance, quality assurance, process control and automation, health, safety and environment, and human resources.
* We can provide turnkey services for any aspect of a client’s project. Our clients often select our services to complement those of their own in-house staff.
* Our services and engagement provides our clients with the full capability to excel in an increasingly competitive global market.
Last update of this entry: October 02, 2012
Bookmark and Share this page (what is this?)
Social bookmarking allows users to save and categorise a personal collection of bookmarks and share them with others. This is different to using your own browser bookmarks which are available using the menus within your web browser.
Use the links below to share this article on the social bookmarking site of your choice.
Read more about social bookmarking at Wikipedia - Social Bookmarking