|Registry of biomedical companies:
   [A] [B] [C] [D] [E] [F] [G] [H] [I] [J] [K] [L] [M] [N] [O] [P] [Q] [R] [S] [T] [U] [V] [W] [X] [Y] [Z] 589 active entries
Please notice: This entry hasn't been updated by the submitting company for more than 2 years. It could be possible that this company doesn't longer exists.
IBEX is a company specializing in the initiation of international projects, such as EU-funded R&D, infrastructure and training programs.
* Locating consortium partners and coordinators
* Establishing and coordinating consortia
* Locating project management companies
* Preparing, integrating and evaluating grant proposals
The IBEX client base includes international commercial companies, universities, hospitals, non-governmental organizations (NGOs) and government departments operating in the fields of science and technology.
European Union (EU), Eastern Europe and the Mediterranean Basin.
The team is experienced in cross-global collaboration and is competent in preparing, integrating and pre-evaluating proposals for grant applications.
* Entrepreneurial and innovative spirit
* Understanding the needs of the European research community
* Fostering synergies and teamwork among international researchers
Last update of this entry: July 14, 2015
Bookmark and Share this page (what is this?)
Social bookmarking allows users to save and categorise a personal collection of bookmarks and share them with others. This is different to using your own browser bookmarks which are available using the menus within your web browser.
Use the links below to share this article on the social bookmarking site of your choice.
Read more about social bookmarking at Wikipedia - Social Bookmarking