HUM-MOLGEN DIAGnostics/Clinical Research

25 January 1998
Marfan syndrome 

Dear Colleagues,

I am a researcher in the field of human molecular genetics from Israel.I am looking for a medical center in the New-York city area (Fairlawn) to refer a child with a suspicion of marfan or marfan like syndrome. Please could you also indicate the name of a clinical expert for this disease and the name (and adress) of a laboratory looking for mutations in the fibrillin gene in new-york area. I understand that this site is more research oriented. In case you could not help me directly could you please refer me to appropriate information source.


Dr Nadine Cohen
Technion Faculty of Medicine
Department of Genetics